I can’t stop writing Rigmor and Wulf’s story. I don’t care how many read it as long as I can afford to host it. So, now the finances are secure for another twelve months, on it goes.
Here is a brief synopsis of what is going to take place.
- The Hall of the Vigilants will not be destroyed.
- Keeper Carcette will be told about Wulf by Lord Stendarr and become a Dragonguard.
- With the aid of Carcette, Wulf will tackle many plans of Daedric Princes. These plans will include some mods I have never included before. Others will be significantly expanded upon.
- Wulf will go deep undercover to investigate and shut down a slavery ring.
- Wulf will aid the Psijic Order. (That will generate many journal entries and involve much gobblygook!)
- Wulf will go to Alinor and deal with The Thalmor at home.
- Wulf will have problems with The Synod. He won’t forget their treachery when he is Emperor!
- Wulf will travel through time more than once and, consequently, deal with Dragon Breaks.
- I will complete many tasks without writing about them. These tasks will allow the population of Dragonborn Gallery and permanently cleanse many of the bandit, vampire, and necromancer hideouts.
- Several plagues will ravage Skyrim. A lot of people are going to die!
These are the things I want to complete before RoC.