I have a medical condition called Narcolepsy. Occasionally it can wipe me out for a few days at a time. Not often but the last few days has been one of those rare occasions. Back into it now and only a couple of weeks away from Wulf reuniting with Rigmor.
P.S. The Epilogue, an add on to Rigmor of Cyrodiil, will be released in a few months. I can’t give the exact time but progress on it is quite good.
I do not want to go into too many details but the following is the minimum it will cover:
- The Dragonborn to decide whether to marry Rigmor or not.
- Dragonborn to ask Sigunn for Rigmor’s hand in marriage.
- Wedding planning.
- Wedding ceremony.
- Birth of Kintyra.
- Possible a Coronation or Two. (Still in planning.)
- Dealing with political issues such as White Gold Concordat, return of the Elder Council etc.
- Explanation and continuation of some major plot points in Rigmor of Cyrodiil.
- Preparation for the events of Rigmor of Tamriel.
It will cover a six year period and the above is only a small part of it. It is starting to come together and I think people will be absolutely amazed at the plot twists and turns. I do not want to steal the author’s thunder by saying too much. He will make announcements as it progresses.
Back to the writing….